Fall Back into Childhood
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 ½ cups Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix®, separated
- 6 thick slices of bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. rum
- ¼ cup white chocolate morsels
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Separate Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix® components into three bowls of cranberries, peanut butter chips, and peanuts.
- Reconstitute dried cranberries in cranberry juice. Reduce by half and add maple syrup; keep warm.
- Heat cream with white chocolate morsels and peanut butter chips until just melted to create ganache; set aside.
- Whisk eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and rum.
- Soak bread in milk mixture, and then cook in butter over medium heat.
- Spoon ganache on plate and scatter crushed peanuts on top.
- Place French toast next to ganache and spoon cranberry sauce over top.