Fanny May Fudge
- Servings: 5 pounds
- 4 c. sugar
- 1 c. milk (whole,2%,etc.)
- 1 t. vanilla 25
- lg. marshmallows
- 12 oz. milk choc. chips
- 1 c. butter
- 12 oz. semi-sweet choc. chips
- 2 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 c. chopped nuts (your choice)
- Mix sugar, milk, vanilla, and butter in large pan.
- Bring to a full boil and boil for 2 minutes. Turn off heat, and add marshmallows.
- Stir until melted.
- Add ALL the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Add nuts.
- Mix well.
- Pour into large 23x13 pan or cooky sheet (jelly roll) pan that has been greased with butter (I use a light coat of cooking spray).
- Cool. Cut. EAT!