- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 c. Sugar
- 1-1/2 sticks Butter
- 2/3 c. Evaporated Milk
- 1 - 12 oz. pkg. Semi Sweet Chocolate Pieces
- 1 - 7 oz. jar Marshmallow Cream
- 1 c. chopped Pecans (optional)
- 1 t. Vanilla
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in heavy pan, stirring well. Bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 5 minutes over medium heat; (stirring constantly).
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate pieces, stir until melted.
- Add marshmallow cream, nuts and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
- Pour into buttered 9x13 pan. Cool then cut into squares and serve.