- 3 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup diced, cooked ham
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Heat oven to 350.
- Coat 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes evenly in bottom of dish. Sprinkle with cheese, ham, green onions.
- In bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper. Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered 40-45 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.