Fast Banana Pudding
- Servings: 10-12
- 1 box of vanilla wafers
- 2 large boxes of vanilla pudding
- 1 bunch of bananas
- Meringue (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 (only if you are making meringue).
- Line a decorative glass-cooking bowl (the size of the bowl depends on how much you want to make this recipe is for 10-12 servings) with vanilla wafers flat side up.
- Next, cover the wafers with sliced (round slices) bananas. One slice per wafer and repeat until bowl is full.
- Then mix up the pudding according to the box. Add 2/3 a Cup more milk to make it soupy. (Remember to double the milk because you are using two boxes of pudding).
- Pour mixture over wafers and bananas to coat it good. Then if you would like make the meringue.