Featured on THE WRIGHT WAY TV pilot recipe, Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry & Black Pepper Salsa
Birthday Camping Christmas Cinco de Mayo Cooking for One Crowd Cooking Dinner Party Easter Finger Food Game Day Gift Idea Halloween Hanukkah Independence Day Kid Friendly Kwanzaa Labor Day Mardi Gras/Carnival Memorial Day Misc. Candy Misc. Dessert Misc. One Dish Mother's Day New Year's Eve/Day Passover Picnic Potluck Purim Ramadan Rosh Hashanah Shower/Wedding St. Patrick's Day Thanksgiving Valentine's Day Yom Kippur
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 1 per plate
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 Gelatine leaves
- 240ml milk
- 240ml Double cream
- 300g Lemon mint
- 350g Sugar
- 175g Water
- For the Salsa:
- 3 Punnets of strawberries
- 600g Sugar
- 400g Water
- Cracked black pepper
- Sponge Sugar to garnish:
- 200g Sugar
- 4 Dariole moulds
- 2 Whisks
- 3 Medium size pan
- Parchment paper
- 3 Oven trays
- 2 Fine sieves
- For the panna cotta:
- Soak the gelatine leaves in a little cold water until soft.
- Pour the milk and cream into saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Squeeze the water out of the gelatine leaves, then add to the pan and take off the heat. Stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- For the syrup, place the sugar, water and lemon mint into a pan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the sugar has dissolved.
- Take the pan off the heat and add to the cream mixture. Pass the mix through a sieve into a bowl.
- Divide the mixture among four ramekins and leave to cool. Place into the blast chiller until set.
- Strawberry and black pepper salsa:
- Chop the strawberries in small squares.
- Place one half of the strawberries with 300g sugar and 250ml water into pan and reduce till colour is light golden.
- Remove from stove and leave to cool.
- Add the other half of strawberries.
- Now season with black pepper.
- Plating Up
- Place panna cotta on the centre of the plate, drizzle salsa around the plate and place tuille against the panna cotta.
- To garnish place fresh mint on top of panna cotta.
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry & Black Pepper Salsa. To help make THE WRIGHT WAY dream come true & be a part of the Crew on this cooking TV show airing nationally this Summer 2013 on TV networks PBS, ION, America One, Legacy TV, Directv and DISH Network, click the link below http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-wright-way/x/2839423 If you're outside of America or Canada, try this link to make THE WRIGHT WAY DREAM come true with us http://mobcaster.com/fundraise/chefleewright/season-1 Something you may or may not know already, American TV networks PBS, ION, America One, Legacy TV, Directv and DISH Network give distribution deals to TV shows to air on their networks with the stipulation that the production team for the TV show pays for all the production costs of each episode in the Season. That's the position we're in, THE WRIGHT WAY cooking television show has a green light deal to air its first Season this Summer 2013 on PBS, ION, America One, Legacy TV, Directv and DISH Network. We just have to come up with all the funds to pay for the production of each episode in the upcoming Season 1. Everyone out there that's reading this we need your help, please help us reach our goal and get this cooking TV show funded - please help us make this dream come true. We have heart felt gifts and incentives of splendor for you as our genuine, infinite thank you's for joining us in making this dream come true. It's said in show business that it takes a village to make and complete a production - we need you, come be a part of THE WRIGHT WAY production, it will be the best of times and make amazing memories that will last a lifetime. :) The Wright Way TV Show Intro: The general feel and emotion of the series will be a pleasant, fun and educational cooking show designed to target a culinary audience. The unique selling point and main aim of the show is efficiency in the kitchen. The show will be based around Chef Lee Wright’s ability to help people run their kitchen with greater efficiency, making it less time and energy consuming. Lee’s extensive knowledge and personality will be present throughout the whole series. His ability to cook in the kitchen as a young professional will help both adult and younger viewers to feel comfortable with his original recipes, that have been invented using his culinary passion and experience. To help make THE WRIGHT WAY dream come true & be a part of the Crew on this cooking TV show airing nationally this Summer 2013 on TV networks PBS, ION, America One, Legacy TV, Directv and DISH Network, click the link below http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-wright-way/x/2839423 If you're outside of America or Canada, try this link to make THE WRIGHT WAY DREAM come true with us http://mobcaster.com/fundraise/chefleewright/season-1