Fiesta Chicken & Rice Wraps
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chunky-style salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked instant white rice
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Mix soup, salsa and water in a saucepan; heat to boiling; stir in rice and chicken; cover and remove from heat; remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon about 1 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; fold tortilla around filling.
- Serve with sour cream, if desired.