- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6 happy people
- Preparation Time: 20
- Pam Spray
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes (trust me, Yukon Golds perfectly compliment this dish)
- 1 small white onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 ½ cups of Bush’s Grillin Beans Black Bean Fiesta (don’t drain! You’ll want to keep these flavors!)
- ½ cup shredded Mexican blended cheese
- 6 tablespoons of salsa
- 1. Grease 6 ramekins using Pam spray and set aside.
- 2. Peel potatoes and thinly slice. Chop onions.
- 3. Heat skillet on stove with olive oil and sauté potatoes, onion, an garlic over medium heat until soft. Approximately 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Since it is summertime, I decided to really kick it up a notch! I turned on my gas grill to 400 degrees and placed my ramekins in a grill basket and set aside.
- 5. In a bowl, whisk eggs and add a dash or salt and pepper.
- 6. Fold in potatoes with eggs. Folding potatoes does a good job of coating with the eggs and adds height to your frittata.
- 7. Fold in beans with egg and potatoes.
- 8. Pour evenly into ramekins. I actually used a soupspoon so I could be very even with the potato and bean filling.
- 9. Top with shredded cheese and one tablespoon of salsa for each ramekin. See how pretty it looks!
- 10. Last step: If baking: Bake in preheated oven for 15-25 minutes, or until the eggs have set. If grilling: Keep an eye on it and grill for approximately 15 minutes, or until the eggs have set.
- 11. Enjoy!