- Cooking Time: 20-30
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 t. baking powder
- 1 c. margarine
- 3 c. flour
- 1 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- 2 t. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter
- Cream first three ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with milk.
- Mix well.
- Spread half the batter in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix first three ingredients of filling and sprinkle half on the batter.
- Add the last half of batter and remaining filler on top.
- Melt butter and drizzle over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes.