Fish Fillets in Parchment Paper with Asparagus and Orange
- Cooking Time: 17 minutes
- Servings: 4 packets
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Reynold's Parchment Paper (4 15x15-inch pieces)
- 4 6-oz. fish fillets, 1-inch thick (e.g., halibut or cod)
- 12 fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 TBSP butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 lb asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
- 4 TBSP orange juice
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Place Reynolds Parchment Paper squares on work surface, and generously butter half of each parchment square.
- Top the buttered half of each piece of parchment with a fish fillet.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
- Top each fish with 3 tarragon leaves and one piece of butter.
- Arrange the asparagus around each fish fillet, and pour 1 TBSP orange juice over each.
- Fold the parchment over fish and asparagus, folding and crimping edges tightly to seal and enclose completely.
- Place on 2 rimmed baking sheets, spacing apart.
- Bake fish packets 17 minutes.
- Slide packets onto plates and serve.
- These can be made up to 4 hours ahead of time by simply chilling the finished, uncooked packets.