Flat iron steak with mushrooms and 57 sauce
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb flat- iron steak
- 1 stick of butter
- 16 ounce of mushrooms cleaned and sliced( white )
- 1 bottle of Heinz 57 sauce
- Make sauce while steak is broiling.
- Broil steak for 6 minutes per side for med-rare.
- Melt 1/2 stick butter in fry pan
- Add mushroom and sauté for 5- 8 minutes
- Add 57 sauce 2/3 bottle or as saucy as you like.
- sauté on medium for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over Steak