Focaccia breakfast sandwich
- 1 wedge of focaccia (about 1/6 or 1/4 of a typical loaf), sliced in half
- 1 slice cheddar, cut in half into 2 triangles
- 1-2 eggs or egg whites, scrambled and seasoned to taste
- 1 oz. pancetta, browned in a pan
- In a toaster oven or a broiler, lightly toast the focaccia. Add a triangle of cheddar to each side for the last 30 seconds or so.
- Mix the pancetta in with the scrambled eggs.
- Put egg/pancetta mixture over 1 slice of the focaccia and top with the other half.