French Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant french vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
- ** This recipe can be doubled easily.