Fresh and Chilled Cherry Yogurt Smoothie
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 15
- ◦4 cups (32 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- ◦1 cup frozen pitted dark sweet cherries, thawed and quartered
- ◦½ cup cherry juice blend
- ◦3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- ◦1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1.Line a strainer with four layers of cheesecloth or one coffee filter and place over a bowl.
- 2.Place yogurt in prepared strainer; cover yogurt with edges of cheesecloth.
- 3.Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 4.Remove yogurt from cheesecloth and discard liquid from bowl.
- 5.Place yogurt in a small bowl; stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 6.Cover and refrigerate until serving.