- 20 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 extra large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 extra large egg white
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Vegetable oil (as needed)
- Fresh Fruit (as needed)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add sour cream, flour, vanilla, & lemon juice. Mix just until blended. Do not overmix.
- Pour into large baking pan lined w/wax paper. Bake 20-25min, or until almost set.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temp. Microwave tortillas for 30 seconds then lay on kitchen counter.
- Spoon an even amount of cheesecake filling into center of each tortilla.
- Flood bottom of each tortilla over filling, then fold in each side and roll tortilla up to resemble a large burrito.
- In small bowl, whisk together milk and egg white. Brush each rolled burrito w/egg mixture to seal.
- Freeze at least 2 hours before frying.
- In small bowl, combine sugar & cinnamon, then pour on plate.
- In medium skillet, heat enough veg oil to 350 to submerge burritos. Carefully place 1 or 2 frozen burritos into oil and fry 6 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain just a little on paper towels. Gently roll in cinnamon sugar. Cut cheesecake at an angle and serve w/fresh fruit. Enjoy!
I came up with this recipe after going to my favorite Mongolian grill. I found a way to bring my favorite dessert a whole new taste and texture. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do! You can also use fruit sauces to dip cheesecake burritos into. It is such a delicacy! Just talking about it makes my mouth water!