Frozen Banana Yogurt
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦1 large banana fresh or frozen
- ◦1 cup low-fat plain yogurt – (8 oz)
- ◦3 tablespoons honey or other sweetener
- 1.Slice bananas and drop in blender jar or food processor bowl.
- 2.If using frozen banana, partially thaw, snip off end of skin, and squeeze directly into food container.
- 3.Add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth. Freeze until mushy.
- 4.Beat and pour into popsicle molds. Freeze until firm.
- 5.To unmold, hold in hand or let set at room temperature until mold will slide off. Enjoy.