- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Crusty Rolls, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- fresh diced, strawberries, pineapple & kiwi
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Slice crusty rolls into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Place on a baking sheet and brush with melted butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over slices.
- Bake at 400°F 5-10 minutes or until edges are toasted.
- Set aside to cool. Place strawberries, pineapple and kiwi in a bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Place about 1 tablespoon fruit mixture on top of each toasted roll slice.
- Combine sour cream, honey, lemon zest and lemon juice and mix well.
- Drizzle over fruit.