- 5 (¼-oz) packets unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup strained fresh orange juice, lemon juice or raspberry puree
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar, plus more for serving, if desired
- Line an 8" x 5" loaf pan with foil, Oil foil and set aside.
- Pour 1 cup water into a bowl; stir in gelatin and let soften for 5 minutes.
- Heat juice and 1/2 cup sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add softened gelatin and stir until melted.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Let stand at room temperature or refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Unmold jelly slab onto a work surface and cut into 1-inch pieces with a large, sharp knife or mini cookie cutters.
- If desired, roll jellies in more sugar just before serving.
- Kitchen Tip: Keep fresh - Refrigerate these in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, but DON'T sugar them until right before serving or they will exude liquid.