Fudge with Candy Canes
- 1 package vanilla milk chips
- 1 can Pillsbury Vanilla Creamy Supreme Icing
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 drops of red food coloring
- 2 Tablespoons of peppermint candy canes (chopped
- Put vanilla chips in pan on the stove at medium heat. Continue stirring until the chips have melted. Add icing to pan and continue stirring. Take off heat and add peppermint extract until dissolved. Pour mixture into a pan. Take food coloring and add one drop in each corner of pan. Take butter knife and begin stirring until the food coloring has been swirled into the fudge. Add chopped peppermint pieces to top of fudge. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until the fudge has harden. Cut into small pieces.