Fudgy Rocky Road Brownies
- 1 (12oz) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all- purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows, devided
- 1 1/2 cups copped walnuts, devided
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt 1 cup chocolate chips and butter. Stir in sugar; cool slightly. Whisk in eggs. Stir in flour and salt. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 2 cups marshmallows and 1 cup walnuts. Pour into greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake ant 350 for 30 minutes. Prinkle top with 1/2 cup marshmallows, 1/2 cup nuts and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Press them in lightly. Return to oven for 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed. Cool completely; refrigerate until firm.
- I always use more chocolate chips and marshmallows then in the recipe. It's hard to over do it on the chocolate.