Garlic Cheese Biscuits
- 1 1/4 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup grated sharp Cheddar
- 1/2 cup water
- Garlic Butter:
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the biscuit mix and cheese in a small bowl. Add the water and stir just until combined. The dough will be slightly moist. Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes, until the biscuits are firm and beginning to brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, make the garlic butter. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder, salt, and parsley flakes. Mix well. As soon as you bring the biscuits from the oven, brush them with the garlic butter using a pastry brush.