Garlic and Mushroom Beef Roast
- 3 - 4 lb beef boneless rump or tip roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 ounces small whole fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup light italian dressing
- Spray 12 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. If beef roast comes in a netting, or is tied, do not remove. Sprinkle beef with salt and garlic. Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat 5 - 6 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides
- 2. Spray 4 - 5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place mushrooms in cooker. Place beef on mushrooms. Spread tomatoes over beef. Pour dressing over mixture in cooker.
- 3. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 9 - 11 hours.
- 4. Place beef on cutting board; remove netting or stings. Place beef. Serve mushrooms and juices with beef. 6 servings