- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 large baking potatoes, 12 ounces each
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat the garlic and oil in a small saucepan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Strain the garlic from the oil with a small mesh strainer. Set both garlic and oil aside.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/4-inch sticks. In a large bowl, toss the oil, potatoes and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread the potatoes onto it in a single layer. Bake until golden and crisp, about 35 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from the tray with a metal spatula. Toss with parsley, reserved garlic, and additional salt, to taste. Serve immediately.