- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 eggs separated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 pkgs (3oz) cream cheese softened
- Blend crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and butter together. Press into a 9-inch spring form pan, using a slightly smaller plate to press mixture. Mix together egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla and lemon juice with smoothly beaten cream cheese. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture. Turn into crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.