- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2 to 4
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp Butter or Margarine
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Melt butter in 9 X 13 baking dish.
- In a blender, mix milk, flour, eggs and salt. Blend well.
- Pour into baking dish and bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
I recently purchased some Rose Syrup, and I've been looking for a good recipe to try it on. I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com, but it comes with a recipe for Buttermilk Syrup that goes with it. I just made the pancakes. This very much reminds me of baked french toast. This makes one very large, very rustic looking pancake that you will slice into portions. Although the recipe says it serves 8, my husband and I finished it ourselves. If you're cooking for a group, you need more than one! Enjoy!! :)