Ghosts in the graveyard
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 15
- 15 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Assorted decorations: 3 CAMEO Creme Sandwich Cookies, decorating gel, 5 candy pumpkins, 10 pieces of candy corn
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Makes: 18 servings, about 1/2 cup each
- POUR milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Let stand 5 min.
- Gently stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping and half of the cookie crumbs.
- Spread evenly into 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the remaining cookie crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, decorate creme sandwich cookies with decorating gel to resemble tombstones.
- Set aside until ready to use.
- INSERT decorated cookies into top of dessert just before serving.
- Add candies.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the remaining whipped topping onto dessert to resemble ghosts.
- Cover and store leftover dessert in refrigerator.