- Cooking Time: 30 to 35
- 10 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 oz chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat over to 350 F.
- Combine flour, sugar, ginger, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and baking soda.
- Mix in pecans.
- Mix together eggs and molasses and mix into flour mixture.
- Mix until mixture comes together.
- Divide dough into two equal pieces.
- Shape into logs and bake on parchment lined sheet pan for 30 -35 mins.
- Cool 10 mins.
- Then cut on diagonal with serrated knife.
- Place back onto sheet pan and bake 10 - 20 mins longer (depending on if you want chewy or crunchy biscotti).
- I dipped mine in white chocolate.