Gloria's Simple Orange Sherbert
- Servings: 10-20
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk( I prefer eagle brand)
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 2 liter bottle of your favorite orange soda
- In your ice cream freezer's mixing bowl, add the 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk, the can of pineapple, and then fill to the fill line with the orange soda. Thats is it. Then make the sherbert according to the usage directions of your ice cream freezer. Mine is a black and decker 1 gal. freezer. How easy can this get.