Golden Banana - Coconut Cream Cake
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 medium bananas, divided (2 bananas mashed, reserve 3rd for garnish)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup angel flake coconut
- 1 batch Almond Buttercream Frosting (as listed under my recipes)
- Preheat oven to 350', grease and flour a 13 x 9 inch pan or bundt cake pan.
- Mix all ingredients except for Frosting of course...
- Sprinkle top with coconut (This creates a crunchy coconut layer on the bottom when pan is inverted.)
- Bake at 350' for 40 minutes or until set and golden.
- Allow pan to cool for 10-15 minutes. Invert pan. Allow to cool fully before drizzling frosting or icing cake. Garnish with Coconut! Enjoy!