Grandma's Apple Crisp
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add egg until crumbly.
- Layer apples in an 8x8 cake pan.
- Cover with flour mixture.
- Drizzle melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 25 minutes, or until top is golden brown and apples are bubbly.
- serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream