- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1 small onion, sliced into rings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk eggs together in a small bowl. Place bread crumbs on a plate. In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Form into 4 patties. Dip burger patties into egg, then press into bread crumbs to coat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the breaded hamburgers on each side, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place onion rings in the bottom of a baking dish or casserole dish. Pour in just enough water to cover the bottom, but not cover the onion. Carefully place burgers on top of the onions in the baking dish without touching the water.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until burgers are well done.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Makes: 4 burgers