- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, combine lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
- Stir in vegetable bouillon, brown sugar, mustard, garlic, and oregano.
- Gradually whisk in olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.