Greek Smashed Potatoes
- Servings: 6-8
- 3 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons All purpose greek seasoning(cavender's)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Serves 6-8 servings
- Roast potatoes in a single layer until tender 40-45minutes
- Using a coffee mug smash the potatoes to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place in roasting pan in single layer with 1/4 cup olive oil 1/2 seasoning,garlic. Roast until brown on bottom 25 minutes, turn over drizzle with remaining oil and as much left over seasoning to your taste. Roast 25 more minutes until crispy Serve hot..