Grilled Chicken with Lemon Sauce
- Cooking Time: 35 -50 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- Lemon Sauce:
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 Tb. red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tb minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk and refrigerate
- Chicken: 1-2 lbs of chicken cutlets
- 1-2 lbs of chicken cutlets - boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- I just bake mine in a 360 degree oven for 40 min or so.
- When chicken is cooked pour sauce over it.