Grilled Peanut Butter & Banana Roll-Ups
- 1 large whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tbsp. healthy low-cal peanut butter (your choice)
- 1/2 a banana, thinly sliced
- Spread peanut butter across each tortilla.
- Top with banana slices.
- Roll up tortillas, folding ends under to seal.
- Cook the filled tortillas on a medium hot grill from 2 minutes per side or until warmed through.
These roll-ups are the perfect hand-held breakfast for people who are always on the run. They provide a lean source of energy and protein to get you going in the morning or eat as a snack! I tried this recipe one day when I was desperate for a pb&j but didn't want to eat all the fat & calories. I'm always working and don't have time for a sit down lunch, so these are perfect for making the night before and bringing to work and sticking in the microwave for a few seconds. OTHER ALTERNATIVES: *You can also just roll it up and eat it without grilling. *For another healthy variation, use unpeeled apple wedges instead of the banana. *You could also add walnuts, raisins, sugar free jelly, granola, apple slices, honey, cinnamon, or cream cheese. Make it your own! Serving size: 110g Calories: 230 Cal from fat: 60 Total fat: 7g Saturated fat: 2g Carbs: 37g Protein: 8g Sugars: 13g