Grilled Pizza Dough
- 2 C. All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- 1 (.25 oz) pkg. Active Dry Yeast
- 1 TBLSP. Olive Oil
- 2 TBLSP. Cornmeal, for dusting
- 3/4 C. warm Water (110 degrees)
- Proof yeast in the warm water.
- In a separate bowel place flour, salt, sugar, and oil. Make a well in the center and place the yeast and water in it. Mix thoroughly until the consistency is of an elastic ball.
- Place in a warm dry place and let rise for 1 1/2 hours.
- Split the dough into two halves. Roll out one of the dough halves on a floured surface. Rub with cornmeal.
- Spray grill with nonstick cooking spray and heat to med-med high heat.
- When grill is ready, grill dough, on one side, for about 5 minutes. Then flip the dough over to the other side and quickly add your toppings. Shut or cover your grill until cheese is melted.
- Repeat the steps with the second piece of dough.