Grilled Stuffed Portobello
- Servings: 4
- 2/3 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Combine the tomato, cheese, 1/2 teaspoon oil, rosemary, pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Remove brown gills from the undersides of mushroom caps using a spoon, and discard gills. Remove stems; discard.
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon oil, juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl; brush over both sides of mushroom caps.
- Place the mushroom caps, stem sides down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until soft.
- Spoon 1/4 cup tomato mixture into each mushroom cap.
- Cover and grill 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley.