- 1 18-oz roll refrigerated sugar-cookie dough
- -4 3.5-oz containers vanilla pudding
- -2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs OR
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- -Assorted whole vanilla wafers, graham crackers
- and/or chocolate-filled oval shortbread cookies
- -Black, green, red, and white decorator gel icing
- -Assorted candies, such as fruit-flavored jelly worms,
- candy-coated chocolate-covered peanuts, and gumdrops
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 12-inch pizza pan or 3
- baking sheets. With lightly floured hands, pat the cookie
- dough into prepared pizza pan. If using baking sheets,
- divide dough into thirds and pat each third into a 7-inch
- circle onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 10 to
- 12 minutes for pizza pan or 8 to 10 minutes for smaller
- circles of dough, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool
- on wire rack. Spread vanilla pudding over baked cookie.
- Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Cover and chill. Meanwhile,
- decorate cookie tombstones. Press cookies into pudding
- lay of pizza. If necessary, support back of cookies with
- some of the candies. Decorate "graveyard" with candies.
- Create peering eyes with candy-coated chocolate peanuts
- make shoes, feet, and hands with gumdrops; and arrange
- jelly worms. Cover and chill up to 4 hours before serving.
- Makes 16 to 20 servings.