Haitian Chicken Legs
- Servings: 4
- 8 - 10 chicken legs
- 4 limes, juiced
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (I don't like thyme so I used 1 teaspoon of dried Savory)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 green onions, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 hot pepper, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients into a ziplock baggy or in a nonreactive baking dish and allow chicken to marinate for 3 - 5 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your oven to 350' F or prepare your grill.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard the marinade.
- Bake for about 20 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.