Ham & Cheese Pinwheels
- 3/4 pound deli ham, thin to medium sliced, not shaved
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon creamy horseradish sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dry Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 4 thin strips red bell pepper, diced
- 2 stalks green onions, diced
- 20 slices deli American Cheese, sliced thin
- Lettuce (I used Iceberg)
- 5 flour tortilla's
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, garlic salt, ranch seasoning and Italian seasoning. I used a hand mixer for this.
- Fold in red bell pepper and onion.
- On each tortilla spread mixture leaving 1/2 inch from edges all the way around. Next add 3-4 slices of ham for each tortilla followed by 4 slices American cheese. Top with lettuce.
- Start rolling tortilla at the longest end and roll up pretty tight completely. Both short ends won't have filling in them but that is fine.
- Wrap each tortilla in a seperate piece of cling wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour. You'll need to serve them the day you make them because of the lettuce in them.
- When ready to serve, slice each tortilla log into 1 inch sections.
- Makes 5 tortilla logs. Each tortilla will make about 9 slices.
Yummy! We make something similar to this in the school cafeteria but we cut them in half to make a wrap and the kids choose their own condiments so we don't add a sauce. I decided to jazz it up making it at home and make pinwheels! My hubby is dying for me to make a turkey & bacon wrap so I'll make that soon! The pinwheels are so creamy and delicious! The tortilla wraps I bought were 9 inch and I know that because I got out my handy dandy measuring tape and measured them because the package just said Burrito Size! We had these for lunch but they would be a great appetizer!