- 1 egg
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 cups bran flakes
- 2 apples, grated
- 1/2 Cup pistachios, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 slices boiled ham (1/16” thick )
- 1/2 Cup apricot preserves
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 325’
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg till light in color.
- Add carrots, bran, apple, nuts and salt and pepper.
- Mix well and divide into 16 parts.
- Spread mixture on ham slice, roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Mix preserves and mustard - brush on ham.
- Bake 12-15 minutes - let rest 5 minutes and slice into 1” pieces.
- Serve hot, warm or cold.