Hearty Shepherd's Pie
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 cups FRENCH'S® French Fried Onions
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3 cups hot mashed potatoes
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Cook meat in large oven-proof skillet until browned; drain. Stir in 1 cup French Fried Onions, soup, water and Italian seasoning.
- Spoon vegetables over beef mixture. Top with mashed potatoes.
- BAKE 20 min. or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining French Fried Onions. Bake 2 min. until golden.