Herb Crusted Coated Chicken
- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- 2 Tblsp dijan mustard
- 2 Tblsp italian dressing
- 1 lg clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tblsp butter, melted
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 425 degrees, grease 13X9 inch baking dish.
- Combine mustard, dressing and garlic in a bowl, mix well. Set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley, thyme and pepper. Add melted butter and toss to mix well.
- Place chicken in mustard mixture and toss to coat, then place chicken pieces in greased baking dish. Cover with bread crumbs on top and press firmly.
- Bake in oven at 425 dgrees for 15-20 minutes or until done.