Hershey's Double Chocolate Brownies
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cook sugar, butter and water in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until it boils. Remove from heat.
- Stir in one cup chocolate chips until melted.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla (quickly, so eggs don't cook).
- Combine dry ingredients. Add to chocolate mixture.
- Stir in remaining one cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 9 inch square pan.
- Bake at 325 for 25-30 mins. Cool, cut.