- White or Dark Chocolate Hershey Kisses Or Hugs
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Lay out pretzels (use only whole pretzels) and set one kiss on each pretzel.
- Note that the white chocolate (Hugs) will melt faster than the dark chocolate so I suggest you do the same type of Hershey's per single cookie sheet.
- Bake at 170 F for 4-6 minutes (4 minutes for the Hershey Hugs and 5-6 for the Hershey Kisses). The chocolate should be soft to the touch but not melted.
- Remove from oven and immediately press one M&M into each Hershey Kiss/Hug.
- You can let cool on the counter, or place the tray in the refrigerator until cooled competely and chocolate has reset (takes about 10 minutes in the refrigerator).