Hoagie Dip or Sandwiches
Appetizer Birthday Brown Bag Brunch Camping Christmas Cooking for One Crowd Cooking Dinner Party Finger Food Game Day Gift Idea Halloween Independence Day Kid Friendly Labor Day Main Dish Mardi Gras/Carnival Memorial Day Misc. One Dish Misc. Salad New Year's Eve/Day Picnic Potluck Sandwich Shower/Wedding
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8-16
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- •1/4 pound capicola
- •1/4 pound hard salami
- •1/4 pound Bologna
- •1/4 pound Ham
- •1/4 pound Sandwich Pepperoni
- •1/4 pound American Cheese
- •1/4 pound Provolone Cheese
- •2 teaspoon oregano
- •salt, pepper, garlic powder
- •1 small onion diced
- •1 small tomato diced
- •1/4 to 1/2 head shredded lettuce
- •Mayo (1/2 to 3/4 cup)
- •1 loaf italian bread or 12 long italian rolls ( remove inside and line with butter )
- 1.You can either use bread for dipping without butter or fill it and cut in serving pieces or for sandwiches.
- 2.luncheon meat: I like to get this sliced thin, not super thin. Cut into strips
- 3.Dice all coldcuts. Add diced veggies. And seasoning. Stir in mayo.
- 4.I am sure you can add adjust this to your liking.
- 5.this is so good! Enjoy!
This is a dip that is so filling and stands out on its own as a little meal. Actually here in Philly they make this and sell it as a sub for something different. It is very good. It is a great Appetizer if dinner is going to be awhile. A little word of advice, I never think anything is enough and over do it. So I thought the 1/4 pound amounts in this was not enough and I was going to do 1/2 pound amounts. Trust me this makes alot. Enjoy!