Homemade All Natural Lip Balm
- 1 1/2 oz beeswax
- 2 1/2 oz shea butter or cocoa butter (or any combination of the two)
- 2 oz coconut oil, sweet almond oil or grapeseed oil (or any combination)
- 1-2 tsp. of essential oil - not essence oil (like using lemongrass, grapefruit, and tangerine)
- optional 1 vitamin E capsule (a natural preservative)
- Melt the beeswax in a pot on the stove at a low heat setting.
- Once the wax is at a liquid state, add butters, let melt.
- Add grapeseed, sweet almond, and/or coconut oil and stir.
- Remove from heat and add the essential oil, stir.
- Pour into small containers (little lip balm pots, or even a small jar).
- Let cool and harden.