Horseradish Beef Roll-Ups
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1(8oz) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 5 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Shredded lettuce
- 10 thin slices (5 ounces) deli Italian roast beef or roast beef
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Beat cream cheese, horseradish and mustard in small bowl until smooth.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle shredded lettuce on top of cream cheese.
- Place 2 slices roast beef over lettuce; sprinkle with about 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly; wrap with plastic food wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut each tortilla into 1-inch slices.