Hot Taco Dip
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 can premade chili (with or without beans)
- 1 8oz bag of shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Tortilla or corn chips for dipping
- Spread cream cheese in a layer on the bottom of a microwave-safe baking dish or bowl.
- Sprinkle with a layer of onions.
- Spread the chili on top of the onions.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top as the final layer.
- Microwave for 7-10 minutes until all ingredients are melted and bubbling.