Impossibly Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into 16 pieces, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup bisquick mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Topping, if desired
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In blender, place all cheesecake ingredients.
- Cover; blend on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. (Or beat in medium bowl with hand beater 2 minutes, scraping bowl constantly.)
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 45 minutes or just until puffed and center is dry (do not overbake).
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all topping ingredients. Carefully spread topping over cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled. Store covered in refrigerator.